This page features multiple videos that are in a playlist.
A game about father and son riding their bicycle through obstacle courses of death, and other fun family experiences.
Why Early Access?
“Guts & Glory has been largely shaped by the community that formed around it, and I intend to keep it that way. New content will be added each month, based on feedback from players.
A game like this is the perfect candidate for Early Access. The core mechanics are all in place, ready to be expanded upon with community input.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“Approximately 9-12 months.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
Planned features for the Full Version:
Extend the Level Editor with many powerful features, yet easy to use, such as:
- Materials, with dynamic texture adjustments and physics
- AI characters and vehicles
- Music and audio effects
- Time of Day adjustments and Weather
- Lighting and special effects
- Terrain physics: mud, snow, ice, dust, etc.
- More Hazards, Special Items, Blocks, etc.
- Motors, joints and other physics tools
- Basic logic systems
And much more:
- AI Characters and Vehicles
- More Hazards: lasers, fire, ice, etc.
- More Special Items: zero gravity bubbles/boosters, power-ups, etc.
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Saves, Trading Cards
- The Halls of Glory: a “living” level to showcase community achievements, contributions, & unlocks
- 100 Official Tracks, organized in Track Groups, that loosely tell each Character(s) story and theme.
- 12+ Vehicles/Characters; at least 3 in each Class
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“The current state of Early Access features the core mechanics of the game, several Hazards and Special Items, 1 Vehicle and their associated Character from each Class, a handful of Official Tracks, a fully functioning basic Level Editor with Workshop integration, and a growing list of Community Tracks.
Basically, it has everything needed to fully enjoy the game, create and share content, and then enjoy it even more with each new update.
However, please understand that this is not a finished game; it’s a work-in-progress, being actively developed, expanded and improved.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“The price may be raised when the game leaves Early Access.”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“At the beginning of each month, the Community will be presented with a set of options for the next update. Development time and resources will be allocated based on that input.”