Outsmart your opponents with all kinds of weapons in this life or death tug-of-war that ends in the belly of a flying worm.
The next installment of the epic award-winning dueling tug-of-war is coming! Stab, shoot, slice, or stomp your opponent to gain control of the screen, then book it to your side of the arena. Before long, a new opponent will appear in your way. If they kill you, they get control. Get all the way to your end of the arena to win–and be devoured by the Nidhogg. Enjoy new monstrous visuals by artist Toby Dixon and bangin beats from Mux Mool, Daedelus, Doseone, and more!
ABOUT THIS GAME
The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual Core CPU or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with at least 512MB of VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Additional Notes: PS4 or Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller